Thursday, July 12, 2007

next meeting and a sundry other things...


Looks like we will have our next meeting on Monday, July 30th at 7 p.m. This time lets do Buffalo Wild Wings near I-80 and hwy 965. I look forward to meeting some new people, talking about our summer reading and having some good wings!

Also, listen in to Good News Geeks Podcast on Friday night, July 13th at 9:00 p.m. CST. This will be a live show, so you can participate. We will definitely be discussing the emergent church and related websites, free software, podcasts and tech tips. Hope to meet you at both gatherings.

1 comment:

nancy said...

As some of you know, we'll be relocating to Kansas City sometime near the end of the month. Right now, I think I'll be around - if I am, count me in.

Great conversation last time!